Friday 1 March 2013

Every now and then


Every now and then I have a need to have a photo of all the kids together. Preferably in a loving huddle, where there love for each other is obvious in their closeness and their smiles.....
this by the way , pretty much never happens.... but I can sometimes convince them to get together for a few seconds so I can take "just a couple of photo's".
Yesterday was a day I really wanted "just a couple of photo's of you all together".... turns out it was not one of those days that the kids wanted to be particularly obliging..... I bribed them a play in the park, after the photo's were taken..... it kind of worked.... however their relative lack of enthusiasm is pretty obvious in their eyes... oh well you can't win them all, I am grateful I got some shots for the achives at least.....







































































































No comments:

Post a Comment