Tuesday 31 July 2012

Winter beaches

I know that beaches are great in the summer, but some beaches I think are just meant for winter.
It's a great oppurtunity to remember that there is as much of the coastline to enjoy out of the water as there is to enjoy in the water....
We recently ventured out to Marfells beach, south Marlborough.. abit of a drive but so so worth it.....

we have had some great family adventures making the most of the sand....







and with no one on the beach...... so much space to run and play.....








such family adventures to be treasured..... how lucky are we for this wonderful world...... I need to remember this more often I think.




1 comment:

  1. You're right - the horizon really does make a difference! I hadn't even really thought about that. Will keep it in mind now!

    ReplyDelete