Friday 25 January 2013

Up past bedtime


After the kids were settled in bed one evening , I got ready to go out and do a few jobs outside..... I was heading out to feed the chicken's when I heard a small voice "What are you doing Mama?" and I turned to see a small person peering out the front door.
"I think your supposed to be in bed" I suggested....... "Can I come with you" she replied....
I looked at the pleading face and then at the gorgeous sunset light all around and decided to over-ride all my sensible Mama thoughts and said ....." sure, come on out" then with another look at the gorgeous light ..."why don't you go and get your princess dress".....








































...and then I heard "Mama can I come out too?".......














such fun to be had outside after bedtime .......




No comments:

Post a Comment