Monday 19 November 2012

Helicopter

Kurt saw a remote control helicopter in action a few days ago, and since then that is all I have heard about.
"Can I please have a remote control helicopter?"
"I wish I had a remote control helicopter" etc...

The response usually goes along the lines of....

"Oh yes"
or "Hmmmmmmm"    "yes wouldn't it be nice"  etc.....

So full credit to him when a couple of days ago I heard some 'business' in the shed and then a whole creation and senario in the lounge with both boys involved.....

Kurt had made his own helicopter, complete with moving blades, and then hung it from the ceiling with string and used a pulley system to raise and lower it.
They then went on to make a landing pad too.
Both boys had a great afternoon with their creations...






































Who needs a remote control one when you can have all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment