Tuesday 27 November 2012

Fairy dance

I was sitting at the computer catching five minutes to reply to a few emails, when out of the corner of my eye I noticed a large red feather and someone in a flowing dress sweep past in the hallway.... intrigued I decided to investigate...

This is what I found... a two year old who is renown around these parts for her passion for all things fairy , princess or ballerina....

This is her sister's skirt she had adapted to make a "very beautiful fairy dress mama" and a the red feather... well I guess every 'very beautiful fairy' needs a large red feather...

and what was she to do with this beautiful dress and feather???? well dance of course !!.....
(I quickly dashed to grab my camera, and fortunately ,for me, it turns out that beautiful dancing fairies don't mind a few photographs)
























With a bit of a break for some book reading too.....













then the outfit was ditched and there was a quick get away down the hallway, off to the next fabulous idea....








No comments:

Post a Comment