Tuesday 18 September 2012

Back to 'Daffidol park

After miuch "can we please go back to Daffidol park" "Please Mama".... we did revisit 'Daffidol Park' and why not  surround ourselves with spring flower beauty ...... it is the season after all.....




The girls spent ages sitting in  the long grass admiring the flowers.......

I had said not to pick the flowers, to leave them so everyone could enjoy them, but for the little ones the temptation was just too much....



She was so delighted with her collection...



and while I was trying to explain to her why we should leave them on the stalks, I turned to find that she was not the only one that had been tempted....





I can totally understand their excitement, Daffidols are pretty special..... however I managed to convince them that tree climbing was an equally as inviting alternative......





I'm loving Spring !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment