Friday 25 May 2012

The beginning



Blogging ,me? I'd never thought about it really ,a friend of mine (who has a great blog) said give it a go...... So like a new vessel on it's first voyage, I'm about to test the waters. This being my first sailing, it remains to be seen how the hull will stand up. Fouls winds and stormy seas will surely frequent amongst calm and clear days for this onward journey.
We are a family of six, who are in the midst of our new 'adventure', a recent move to a 10 acre property in Marlborough New Zealand, and at the same time deciding to homeschool our four children. With a whole new way of life, even 10 months after embarking on this path I still feel I am in the mist of a maiden sail. Majorly busy, hardly ever a moment of clarity and a whole heap of chaos! But actually I think I kind of like it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment