Monday 1 July 2013

Sunday


We had glorious sunshine on Sunday.... not the tropical hot kind, but sunshine none the less.
Kurt and I chose to have an adventure , just him and me. It's not often that I have time with just one child, with the best intentions I say we 'should' a regular date with the kids. But so often I let my really really bad organisational skills and the 'business' of life take over and it happens only rarely, but when it does happen it's great and for that I am grateful....

We decided to go for a bike ride and started of heading down to the Wairau diversion river mouth and then decided to go of road along the coast... joined up with the road and then got to our destination , the Rarangi playground for a bit of a ride on the BMX track and shooting some hoops with the basketball.


























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment