Friday 14 June 2013

Returning to the blog


Finally the computer is fixed and I can blog again! It's taken ages and I have found myself less inspired to take photo's of our goings on without being able to edit them and record them.
So it's great to be able to do it again.....

I downloaded a memory card last night and found old photo's from a visit to McDonalds, this probably isn't a big event in anyone's life, but it is one of the few times the older kids have been and pretty much the first time the little kids have ever been, so it was pretty exciting for all...
Can't say I was overly excited by the average food, excessive packaging and rubbish toys but I'm probably thirty years too old for it all too....... still any excuse to take photos.......





































































1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Have missed you!
    Only you could make Maccas look like a photoshoot!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete