Thursday 20 June 2013

New lens


I invested in a new lens for my camera a week , after a long time wanting one, I finally brought one off ebay. It arrived two days ago. The weather has been really wet and icky, so haven't had much of a chance to play outside with it,but I manage to grab a couple of pictures outside in a wee weather break.

It's a lensbaby, and is quite different to anything else I have owned or used. It's completely manual focus and has some definite quirks to it. It's clear that this new lens and I are going to need some time to get to know each other, but it was fun to play with.

The photo's are a bit different and quite trippy, but I love the look, just have to work at getting that focus right to get the full affect.....















































No comments:

Post a Comment