Thursday 13 September 2012

Big machines

On Rob's last day of his holiday I had to be at a course all day (for my swim teaching), which I was more than a little gutted about. But while I was bent over a desk writing and learning there were big big things going on at home.......




Rob had spotted a loader at a neighbours house down the road, and decided to go ask if it was available to hire. Turns out the owners were only to happy to help out a neighbour , for a really neighbourly price (Horay !!).... Sooooo much to our children's delight, a big digger on a truck drives in our driveway, and a big tractor too !!.....









Apparantly he spent a few hours here shifting mounds of dirt (for our landscaping work), watched very intently by a focused little five year old (I can't see the look on his face, but I know exactly what it is)...





And he also finished filling our raised vegetable gardens, something I am extremely excited about (let the planting begin !!!!).......




It was a busy busy day..... and Rob even managed to remember to take these photo's for my blog !!! How cool is he !!! I do love him so.

By the time I got home the kids were completely covered in dirt and mud (it had started raining by then) deleriously happy and doggone tired... a good way to be when your a child I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment