Monday 23 July 2012

Our Sunday

Our sunday this weekend....

The girls playing 'babies'. While cleaning the spare room today I discovered this is the blanket. It is one that we wrapped Arwen in when she was a very small baby (over two years ago now).
Rebecca thought she'd try it out to see if it still wrapped around around her 'baby' sister, much to Arwen's great amusement......



For the boys.... it was hair cut day..... in the bathroom with their 'skilled' hairdresser, Papa....

First Anton.....






Ending with a face pulling session in the mirror.....

this is his E.T impression....(apparantly)...




Then big brother Kurt.......



Then a game of whose water drop gets to the bottom of the shower door first......



Long showers are great....




Chicken for dinner.....

Actually this a photo Kurt took, amazing what inspires people to take photos....



And here is his self portrait.....



Then while we were waiting for dinner to cook ,a quick trip to the beach just on dark (very exciting) to show Papa our 'Native Indian' settlement.....

The hut....  (not sure why the face ??)



Despite the gray and cold they ran and had loads of fun...



Arwen found some half burnt sticks and discovered that she quite liked the taste of charcoal (we spent the next half hour removing all the bits of coal she kept finding and insisting on eating)




The beach is quite atmospheric on a gray and stormy evening....




I think Papa was suitably  impressed......



2 comments:

  1. Hi there, have just 'discovered'your blog and am really enjoying reading about your families adventures.It is so inspiring to connect to other families with similar outlooks. I love your photographs too - the one with your bigger girl trying to wrap her not so baby sister is beautiful, you have really captured the moment. I also love the hair shots and the post hairy shower. If you don't mind me asking (am new to photography) what camera do you use?
    Thanks also for stopping by my blog and commenting. Cheers, Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lou
      I am lucky enough to own a canon60D. I love it, but I don't think I do it any justice yet.... maybe one day , I'll keep working on it.
      Keep up the good work on your blog, I too love connecting with like minded families.

      Delete